Tattoos are often a romantic gesture with people getting their loved ones inked on themselves in various designs. They can also be very meaningful as a lot of people remember their loved ones who have died by getting a tattoo which is significant to them. However in today’s blog post I am going to be sharing with you 24 of the WORST technology tattoos on the internet.
24. This guy must be clicking mad to get this on his neck
23. Who knew thats how you spell twat in binary
22. Ctrl + Alt + Del = What the ****
21.This guy decided to get some html code tattooed onto his neck he obviously didn’t use his <brain> when he was getting it done
20. Top points to this lad for the retro tech tat wonder how many birds hes pulled with this bad boy.
19. Another retro classic, unfortunately it looks like crap
18. Hi! I’m Clippy your arm assistant how may I help?
17. Looks like this person wants to be sold as an electrical device
16. Obviously wanting to draw more attention to his biceps this guy decides to put the old DVD logo there, t t t tragic
15. Google employs the the brightest coders and technicians, clearly this **** doesn’t work for Google!
14. Yo bro S*** computers, S*** tattoo!
13. So you get a Apple logo on your leg
12. Cool bro
11. Kinda Cute
10. Just Crap
9. You suck for getting this dreadful tattoo done in the first place
8. It was game over the minute he started getting this tattoo done
7. It would have been easier looking up the difference on Google instead
5. At least shave the whole of your chest whilst getting this Nintendo NES controller tattoo done.
4. Although this is strange we actually quite like it and the detail of the tattoo makes it look very real
3. Can’t believe Bill Gates got a tat of himself and the Microsoft logo on himself on his leg of all places!
2. This guy won’t be getting any action in the bedroom anytime soon
1. The winner of the most hideous tattoo goes to this one right here! The level of detail is astounding anyone would think that Steve Jobs did it himself.